Belt Splice Trucks
POTASH BELT SPICING TRUCK CUSTOM BUILD
This 2022 Land Cruiser 70 Series Flatdeck Cabinet Truck is off to live the remainder of its life underground at the Nutrien Cory Potash Mine near Vanscoy, Saskatchewan, Canada.
This is a very unique build here at Ens Industrial Sales Inc. Belt Splice Trucks are custom-engineered and purpose-built for a specific application. This model required a PTO to drive the belt splicer and has all the other amenities needed to safely service & splice the belt over 3,000ft below the surface.
- Full Mine-Spec LED spotlights around the entire exterior of the vehicle
- Sealed Switches Interior/Exterior
- Master power shut-off switch
- Push button start with emergency shutoff
- Dash-mounted gauges & tachometer
- Custom-built wiring harness (HarnessMasters)
- In-house engineered & built ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structures) & FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structures) CSA Certified cage.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) with Hydraulic Pump for Belt Splicer (transmission mounted)
- Outback Inverter – 3000 Watt
- Custom Deck Mounted Cabinets
- 50 Foot Hydraulic Hose Reel
- VMAC Air Compressor – Engine Mounted
- 100-Foot Air Hose Reel
- On-board fire extinguisher (20lb)
- Backup Camera