Career Openings at Ens Industrial
Ens Auto is a long-standing locally owned & operated business in Saskatoon. Our company comprises Ens Toyota, Ens Lexus, Ens Collision, and Ens Industrial. We offer top-quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs. We pride ourselves on having many long-term team members and providing opportunities for advancement.
We are looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join us at Ens Industrial. The ideal candidate will have automotive background knowledge, CWB certification, mig/tig/stick, shear and brake experience. Join a team that provides excellent service, quality products and thinks outside the box. Ens Industrial has been custom building Land Cruisers for the mining industry within Canada and across the globe for over 40 years!
Not only does Ens Industrial staff provide quality products and service, but they take time to have fun! You will be welcomed to a shop with many perks, staff luncheons, work boot allowance, a clean and bright facility, competitive benefits package, corporate discounts, employee pricing, wellness program, company pension, and employee assistance program!
Our hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, the potential for earlier hours in the summer!
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and specifications.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized workspace or assembly station.
- Reading and following basic diagrams, drawings, specifications, bills of material, and instructions to accurately assemble components into finished products.
- Assisting other Welders when required.
- Performing work in accordance with quality standards and safety procedures.
- Operate equipment in and around the shop area.
- Stock shelves/inventory.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Custom fabrication.
- Cut, Grind and bend metals.
- Assemble and install automotive components to outfit vehicles.
- Test all systems or components, ensuring they are secure and working properly.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s License
- Own transportation
- Highly motivated individual to complete tasks before deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Work alone and in a team setting
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and using power tools and handheld equipment
- Mig/tig/stick experience is an asset but not required
- CWB Certification is an asset but not required
- Brake and Shear Experience an asset but not required
Please submit your resumes in person to Industrial Manager Kyle Robinson at 626 47th Street East Saskatoon, SK.
You can email resumes to Human Resource Manager Stephanie Sigouin.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Safety is our #1 priority at Ens Auto. To protect our staff and customers we have installed plexiglass barriers, social distancing customer area’s, we supply PPE; gloves, masks, sanitation wipes, cleaners, and hand sanitizers.
- welding: 1 year (preferred)