Mine Rescue Trucks
MINE RESCUE TRUCK
This 2022 Land Cruiser 70 Series Mine Rescue Vehicle is off to live the remainder of its life underground at the Mosaic K3 Potash Mine in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, Canada.
This is a very common build here at Ens Industrial Sales Inc. Mine Rescue Trucks are needed underground in every potash mine to ensure the safety of miners throughout the vast expanses of tunnels and shafts over 3,000 ft below the surface.
- Integrated Inverter (4000w)
- 50ft extension cord reel
- Tow hitch
- Backup Camera
- Sealed Switches Interior/Exterior
- Master power shut-off switch
- Push button start with emergency shutoff
- Dash-mounted gauges & tachometer
- Custom-built wiring harness (HarnessMasters)
- In-house engineered & built ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structures) & FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structures) CSA Certified cage.
Meet the Mosaic K3 Mine Rescue Vehicle built by Ens Industrial
Read the latest news about our Rescue Trucks:
MOSAIC K3 MINE RESCUE VEHICLE COMPLETE! – ENS INDUSTRIAL CUSTOM BUILD
The Ens Industrial custom Mine Rescue vehicle for Mosaic K3 is complete! This truck is built-to-spec, and has custom features such as a lower roof-line (ROPS certified), sealed wiring harness, on-board air-compressor, 6000 watt inverter, backup camera and so much more!