Belt Service Trucks
POTASH BELT SERVICE TRUCK CUSTOM BUILD
This 2022 Land Cruiser 70 Series Belt Service Truck is off to live the remainder of its life underground at the Nutrien Potash Mine in Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada.
This is a very common build here at Ens Industrial Sales Inc. Belt Service Trucks are needed underground to service the vast expanses of tunnels and shafts over 3,000 ft below the surface.
- Custom-built side-step platform for equipment access
- Full Mine-Spec LED spot lights around the entire exterior of the vehicle
- 9000lb Warn Winch & Frame Mount
- 9000lb Warn Winch with deck mount
- Fire extinguisher deck mount
- Master power shut-off switch
- Push button start with emergency shutoff
- Dash-mounted gauges & tachometer
- Top-Spin engine air pre-cleaner
- Custom-built wiring harness (HarnessMasters)
- In-house engineered & built ROPS (Roll-over Protective Structures) & FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structures) CSA Certified cage.